Photoshop Course with
Artist, Photographer and University Lecturer N I C O L A N E A T E
Assisted by Artist and Photographer Professor J O H N K I P P I N
POSTPONED – till further notice
Composites and Double Exposures.
This course will be split into two separate and intense sessions that are spread over two Saturdays (dates, times and venue to be confirmed).
- Navigate the Photoshop environment to gain an understanding of the tools and their range of uses.
- Select parts of an image in several ways
- Blend images using layers to create simple to complex compositions
- Develop an understanding of Masks and how to use them creatively with layers
- Output artwork for the web
- Prepare and print an image
Using images provided for the course, together with a range of sophisticated photoshop skills, a multiple exposure composite image will be carried out under instruction.
Workshop Participants will have the opportunity to use their own images to make a unique multiple exposure photographic artwork – with expert supervision and informed guidance.