Photoshop Course with
Artist, Photographer and University Lecturer N I C O L A N E A T E
Assisted by Artist and Photographer Professor J O H N K I P P I N
Composites and Double Exposures.
This course will be split into two separate and intense sessions that are spread over two Saturdays (dates, times and venue to be confirmed).
- Navigate the Photoshop environment to gain an understanding of the tools and their range of uses.
- Select parts of an image in several ways
- Blend images using layers to create simple to complex compositions
- Develop an understanding of Masks and how to use them creatively with layers
- Output artwork for the web
- Prepare and print an image
Using images provided for the course, together with a range of sophisticated photoshop skills, a multiple exposure composite image will be carried out under instruction.
Workshop Participants will have the opportunity to use their own images to make a unique multiple exposure photographic artwork – with expert supervision and informed guidance.